Friday, August 25, 2006

Primer

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain."

Now that I've told you all about my little hidden blog, I feel I've been found out! My little secret sounding board is over. But, as it is, welcome to my blog. I've had this site for about two years now, posting sporadically and anonymously on whatever crossed my mind. Lucky for you, nothing much remains of my prior rants, save for two recent posts that I liked and felt like keeping for the hell of it.

Coming up, I'll keep you posted on all the folly, nonsense, and downright lunacy that will be my semester abroad. Maybe I'll post a few pictures as well. Hopefully you will find this entertaining and informative. At the very least, I think you'll find it to be an uncommon peek into my own little world. Don't be scared!

No comments: